Monday Mood-Lifters (#9)

Just a quickie post today (TONS of boring stuff to do: grocery shop, SIX loads of laundry, cleaning, etc).  However, while grocery shopping, I got an email from ShoeDazzle saying that their "Powerful Pink" collection was available for "pre-release"!  This DEFINITELY lifted my mood on this busy but booooring Monday because I've been waiting {im}patiently for Zoom! So of course, as soon as I got home & put away the groceries, I hopped online & ordered Zoom!!!  Now....just gotta wait for delivery.  Bleh.

Also in the Powerful Pink collection is Stephanie, which was the Breast Cancer shoe a couple years ago, which was extremely popular and lots of ladies still ask about Stephanie because they missed out that year.  Grab Stephanie fast, because I'm sure she'll be a quick sell out!  I would LOVE to order Stephanie, but, until I find a way to keep pumps from flip flopping off my heels, I can't wear pumps (I've tried the heel grips, ordering 1/2-1 size smaller.  Nothing works).
Stephanie (Breast Cancer shoe from a couple years ago.  VERY popular/sells out FAST)
Also available for pre-release is Beth, last years Breast Cancer shoe.  I admit, when I saw Beth last year, I was NOT in love.  However, after seeing her repeatedly (and being bored) I gave in and ordered, figuring I'd send them back.  Nope.  While I don't LOVE Beth, I do really like her!  Very cute bootie and I am glad that I did order after all.

  
Beth
I had to save the best pic (Zoom) for last!  ;)  Not a heel, but that's what I love!  I can definitely see myself wearing these almost daily!
Zoom   
** 10% of sales from these shoes will benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure®

Full Collection....keep an eye out for the bag & scarf to be released!!