Monday Mood-Lifters (#8)

Well, hello there Strangers!  LOL....okayyyy, I know, I'm the stranger, not you.  My bad.  I've felt VERY uninspired lately, hence the lack of posts.  I used to be motivated by all my friends on Facebook, but lately 90% of what I see on there is spam-like posts and/or "regular" posts (ie: not shoe/fashion related).  I am gonna try & get back into my blogging groove (yeah, I sound cheesy today, but I just can't seem to help it).

Anyways!

Can I just say Brrrrr?!?!  I don't know where all of you live, but here in NH, it has been COLD.  Why do you care, & why am I talking about weather?  Cuz....since its cold, all my Mood-Lifters today will be closed toe for all my fellow cold-climate friends!  ;)


From Charlotte Russe:

Patent Mary Jane Platform Pump $30.00

Belted Faux-Suede Flat Boot $35.50

Studded-Back Platform Pump $42.50

All-Glitter Platform Wedge $35.50

Short Heel Slouch Boot $32.50

Thigh High Leatherette Stiletto Boot $45.50
CR is having a SALE right now.....buy 1 pair, get 2nd pair for $15.50!!!!  Don't want 2 pairs?  Buy w/a friend & split the cost!  It'll be cheaper for BOTH of you!  :)

Other sites:



Rinnah $39.95
ShoeDazzle really hasn't "dazzled" me for September.  Except for Rinnah.  SO CUTE.  If I could wear pumps, I would have ordered Rinnah.  Ahhh, I'm in lust.  Oh, well, maybe there'll be a cute boot version of Rinnah for October?  Hint, hint ShoeDazzle!  ;)


**LivingSocial is having a ShoeDazzle deal right now:  $19 for one item!  Hurry & grab a deal!  You can get Rinnah (or ANY shoes/handbag/accessory) for only $19!!  New Customers Only.**

I. Am. So. Mad. At. Myself.!!!  I *THOUGHT* I wasn't gonna be able to order from JustFab this month, as I THOUGHT I didn't have any credits (& I'm still on my self-imposed "shoe diet").  Um....I just noticed that I do, indeed have a credit.  I could have ordered Sheila in pink (sold out in my size).  That's what I get for not checking sooner.  Grrrr.  
Sheila. 
Other than Sheila, there really isn't anything that I *MUST* have.  Although, I DO like 2 of the shoes in the JustFab Color Block collection! Unfortunately, the 2 shoes I like are: 1-"Coming Soon" and 2-Pumps.  However, for people who CAN wear pumps, I suggest stalking these shoes for when they are available! I'll post soon on my 1st color blocking attempt!  It was fairly subtle, but I think I pulled it off quite well!  :)

Closer look @ Woodra
Closer look @ Calvert
Well, that is it for now.  Hope some (or all) of these lifted your mood a little on this Monday!