Shoe of the Day #13/Alexander McQueen Look Alike

First Shoe of the Day for 2012:  Alexander McQueen's Faithful Cutout Ankle Boots.

I have to say.....I WANT to love these, however, I just don't.  Especially for $930.  I better be "head over heels" for a shoe to ever pay $930!  I DO think these would be cute w/a pair of ripped jeans that covered the top part of the shoes.  Still wouldn't pay $930, tho.


Lindsay Lohan, Amerie, Rihanna, & Lala Vasquez in Faithful. (Source)
Obviously, Faithful is a celeb fav, but....celebs don't always have the best taste (ever watched Fashion Police?).  Enough said.


Like them, but don't have the extra grand to spend on them?  Meet Morgandy from JustFab.
Have to do a double take?  Me, too.  Obviously, once you look again, you can spot the differences, however, for $890.05 LESS, they're close enough!  ;)  Morgandy comes in black (shown above), and red.  Best part:  Morgandy is only $39.95 w/FREE shipping!  Not a JustFab member yet?  Even better....sign up & get 20% off your 1st purchase!!  Opinions?  I'd love to hear them!


Aaaand....that's all I've got for today!  Don't have time to throw together an outfit for Morgandy, as I have to do LOADS (like 7 loads) of laundry, clean, & run errands....BLEH. I *will* put together an outfit & update the post (probably tonite/tomorrow), so check back!


Bored?  Check out my Happy New Year post!  Let me know what resolutions you made, if any!  Don't make any....why?  Just don't feel like it/don't believe in them?  Lemme know!  :)


Don't forget to Follow me on Twitter, or find me on Facebook!  :)