Day 22: Inspired by a Song

I kind of cheated a little today, my mani is inspired by a few songs. Well, actually, an album! A few weeks ago, I went to see a guy called Charlie Simpson in concert and of course I had to decorate my nails for the occasion. I've been saving them to post today.

Charlie Simpson is such a great musician. He's been in a few bands in his time; playing pop rock, post-hardcore and now acoustic folk. I used his song, 'Parachutes' in my video tutorial for the Ocean Waves nail art so some of you may recognise it...


Charlie Simpson - Parachutes

My thumbnail is the album cover and each of my other nails is inspired by one of the songs on the album.

Don't forget to visit Cristina and Rie's blogs today to see their song inspired nails!





Thumb to pinky: Album cover, Sundown, Parachutes, Thorns, Cemetary





TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr