My Style (Send the Trend)

You've probably heard of Send the Trend by now, either from me or someplace else online.  I joined simply to see what they had to offer, thinking they were going to be another JewelMint (which I have a couple items from, but most months I don't order from as they're not really my style).  I was wrong.  I haven't "skipped" a month with Send the Trend yet.  You can shop from the selections they pick for you, OR shop from one of many catergories!  You can also create your own "shop" in their "My Style" feature to share with friends/fam which allows YOU to earn credits to Send the Trend (**See bottom of post to get TWO Send the Trend items for the price of ONE!)
My "My Style" shop

So, go on over to Send the Trend & check out My Style!  PLEASE NOMINATE MY STORE WHILE YOU'RE THERE (doesn't cost anything to nominate!).  Sign up, create your own store & start earning FREE credits!  Let me know when you create your store so I can stop by & nominate you as well!  :)

"Nominate" box is next to the Facebook/Twitter/Email logos


"My Style" as described by Send the Trend"By invitation only, My Style from Send the Trend allows you to create your own Send the Trend online boutique, share it with friends and fam and, best of all, earn credits and quick cash. Show off your style by selecting your favorite Send the Trend accessories every month. Then, socialize the My Style store you've created via email, Facebook & Twitter. You' ll even earn a $10 credit every time someone buys from your page (& $3 credit if they register!). The more you share, the more you earn.  Think you've got great style? Get your friends to nominate you and be entered to win $500 cash every month."

***Get TWO items from Send the Trend (normally $60) for just $29 from Groupon!!!    Hurry, offer only good for 5 days!