Monday Mood-Lifters (#7)

Ok, so YES, I've been MAJORLY slacking.  My lovely "shoe friend", Teri ShoeLover called me out on Twitter, saying she missed my Monday Mood-Lifter posts!  Oops....I seriously thought no one would notice that its been a few weeks since I've done one!  Hehehehe!  So, here it is, for all of you, but dedicated to Teri!  Luv ya, girl!  ;)

I think many ladies are going to jump on this 1st shoe!  A couple weeks ago I posted about a very popular Louboutin Look-Alike.  The look alike was available through Beyond the Rack for a limited time.  ShoeDazzle's version, Amour, IS BACK!!!!  Grab her while you can!  As always, only $39.95 with FREE shipping.
Amour (also available in brown/tan)

**HURRY....get Amour for HALF PRICEGroupon is having {another} ShoeDazzle half price deal!  Get yours before they're gone, & you can get Amour (or any other SD shoe/handbag/jewelry) for $19 ("new" customers only)!!!!


Michael Antonio Galena Wedge in yellow.....so Summery!  I love it!  Price: $26.79-$30.90.

Care to take a walk on the wild side?  Try these Ruffled Leopard Platform Pumps ($25.30)!!
Or, check out the Fahrenheit sale event (HURRY, ENDS TODAY!) which has LOTS of animal print pumps & wedges!!!

Rai Wedge in Zebra, $24.99 from Fahrenheit @ Beyond the Rack!!!

These Michael Antonio Peep Toe Booties would be so hot for Fall (which, unfortunately is coming a lot more quickly than I'd like)!  Price: $39.99 from the BtR Shoe Closet sale (ends TODAY).



All set for shoes right now?  Try a fun new watch in a bright pop of color!  These watches are only $6.99!!!  There are lots of colors, and faces w/designs of zebra stripes, plain face, or polka dots!  Don't want/need one?  Stock up for Christmas gifts!  Available in the Bling Band sale, ends 8/2/11!


Still not feeling your mood lift yet?  Try this cute handbag! Multi Brand Miami Handbag In Green, $39.99.  **There are lots of cute handbags from $12.99 + up in the Carry it in Style sale, but this one ends TODAY, so hurry!  
Well, I hope one or all of these helped brighten your Monday even just a little bit!  :)  Check back later, I may update the post as I find things while looking around online.

**MY Monday Mood-Lift....finding out Rocker is back in stock!!!  Snatched her up right away!  Also ordered Summer Sorbet (in yellow) to add a pop of color to my normally neutral outfits!  :)  Can't wait til they arrive!
Rocker
Summer Sorbet
Well, until next time....

Find me on Twitter or Facebook!  :)