12 Days of Christmas Nails: Day 12... Mash Up

Merry Christmas everybody! The day we've all been waiting for is finally here and for me it will be over in just over an hour! I had a great time with my family; eating, drinking and Doctor-Who-Watching! I hope you all had a great day and Santa brought you what you wanted. He brought me some very nice things including 8 nail polishes, a new bottle of OPI Nail Envy and some polish thinner - fun and practical all rolled up in a few bottles!

I decided that for my last Christmas manicure I would just do a mash-up of festive nails and I know how much you guys love glitter so I squeezed in plenty of that. Red glitter never fails to get me in the holiday mood! 



Top to bottom:
W7 Blue Lagoon and the snowflake was freehanded with Barry M Silver Foil
Barry M Raspberry with BYS Gold Finger sponged on to the tip
Barry M Matt White with the tree freehanded with BYS Flash Dance, outlined with BYS Fern and decorated with Barry M Lilac Foil
Barry M Red Glitter over an unnamed, unbranded metallic red


What did you all get for Christmas?!

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr