"MIA"

Wow....feel like I've been "MIA" since its been 10 days since my last post!  Time flies when you're having fun (or just feel lazy/uninspired)!  ;)

Just wanted to post real quick to say HELLO & see how everyone is doing!  Staying cool?  Major heatwave right now!!!  Hopefully I'll be at the beach for some of it, although there are E. Coli warnings at the ocean AND lake near me so we'll see.




Anyways!  I signed up for a new blog/networking site this morning, but am not 100% familiar with it yet!  I think it just pulls the posts off of here & posts it to the Facebook page so that way the blog updates come thru your Facebook feed and you have one less site to worry about keeping up with!  ;)  Plz check it out & Follow the blog on there!  

Well, that's it for now!  Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still around & see how you're doing!!!  I'll talk shoes again soon!  



Pic via: http://www.123rf.com/